TEETH CLEANING & ROUTINE DENTAL CHECKUP
Many people equate routine dental checkups with professional teeth cleaning. Teeth cleaning is an important part of your routine dental checkup, but these very important visits are so much more.
Recommended every six months, routine dental checkups ensure good oral hygiene and help detect any problems early on.
The earlier a problem is detected, the less extensive the treatment – which saves you both time and money.
Routine Dental Visit Checklist
A typical routine dental visit includes the following:
- A visual check for cracked teeth, tooth decay, mouth sores, tender lymph nodes, and any pain in your neck or jaw
- Dental Xrays and tests (varies from patient to patient)
- Gingival Pocket Exam to check for the presence of gum disease
- Professional teeth cleaning and polish
- Dental record update
- Recommendations for at-home oral hygiene habits
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT
Many people put off seeing the dentist because they are afraid of what they will find out during their exam or they have a general fear or anxiety about dental treatment. But, routine checkups are very important to your overall dental health. Contact us to schedule an appointment and find out how we can ease your fears and discomfort to help you face the dental chair with confidence every time!